All the schools, colleges, and universities have been closed down temporarily in Bangladesh and other countries across the world because of the COVID-19 pandemic situation. This has been done to protect students, teachers, and staff from possible infection. In Bangladesh, it has been closed for over a year now. Educational institutions have effectively transformed formal education into online education with the help of an online education system or LMS.
Let’s see how the online education system or LMS helped educational institutions in COVID 19 situation:
- Students can easily get access to course videos and materials from their home and from anywhere
- Efficient course management
- Interactive learning environment
- Easily trackable students progress and performance
- Ensures health safety at the same time reduces cost and saves time.
- Reliable and secured platform
- Easy implementation and centralized system
Amar Bebsha Limited offers Online Learning Management System to help instructors to manage educational course materials online and enhance the distance learning experience.